April 27, 2017

The Art Of Southern Charm by Patricia Altschul

Published Date : April 18, 2017
Publisher : Diversion Books
Genre : Non-Fiction / Memoir
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








The Art Of Southern Charm is a closer look at the glamorous lifestyle in Charleston, SC! Patricia may just jumped onto the big scene by being on Bravo's Southern Charm but she shows everyone in this book what got her to that point in her life. With more of a closer look at her personal life and what to do or not to do at social gatherings in the South, this book is a must read for any true Southern Charm fan!!

I have to admit that while I do watch Southern Charm, Patricia wasn't my favorite person on the show but by reading this book and seeing what she truly is like, it's made me like her more as a person! Just reading this book has made me want to go back to Charleston to visit and I could easily see why Patricia picked Charleston as her town to live in, who wouldn't want to live in a town filled with history and beauty!! While reading everything that Patricia has gone through in her life, you can't help but wonder what will come from her next!!

Thank You to Patricia Altschul for giving everyone a closer look at your lifestyle and the city that I dearly love!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment