April 16, 2017

The Walking Dead Vol.1 : Days Gone Bye by Robert Kirkman

Published Date : May 1, 2004
Publisher : Image Comics
Series : The Walking Dead / Vol.1 #1-6
Genre : Fiction / Horror / TV Show
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







Days Gone Bye is issues 1-6 of the popular The Walking Dead comics. We start out with Rick coming out of his coma in a completely new world filled with zombies. When Rick is mistaken for a zombie by Morgan and his son, they take him in and fill him in on what is going on in this new world. As he sets out to find his family but has to overcome new challenges until a stranger helps him out in a sticky situation. The stranger leads him to his family and a group of survivors that will have to make some hard decisions in the coming days about where they are gonna live and who will remain with them after a hard night.

I absolutely love The Walking Dead and reading the comics will make you see the series in a different light. As I read the comics, I can tell what is gonna happen but you are thrown for a loop when it ends in a way that makes you wonder why they didn't do that in the show but then it's kinda cool to see how everything ties in together in a weird kinda way! I only I wished that I found these comics sooner so I can know what is to come in the TV series but then that is half the fun watching the show is you never know what is gonna happen!

Thank You to Robert Kirkman for coming up with this idea of a series that I pray doesn't end soon!


I borrowed this book from my local Public Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment