April 30, 2017

The Walking Dead Vol.14 : No Way Out by Robert Kirkman

Published Date : June 29, 2011
Publisher : Image Comics
Series : The Walking Dead / Vol. 14 #79-84
Genre : Fiction / Comics / Horror
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Twitter

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







No Way Out is issues 79-84 of the popular The Walking Dead comics! As everyone deals with the attacks from both inside and outside the colony, not everyone inside is happy that Rick is put in charge. With a herd of walkers surrounding the walls in which some start to fall due to all the weight and poor building skills, it will test everyone's limit and skills. As the walls fall and walkers come inside the colony, it will force Rick to take a stand after a horrible accident with Carl to take back the town!

Ever since I started reading these comics, I have been curious to see if Carl's accident is like the show and it's so similar that you think you are watching the show while reading what is going on!! As I get myself closer to where the show left off, it's kinda crazy how everything is matching up more closer than when the comics first started out. I'm about the halfway through these comics and it's gonna be a sad day when I get to the last one out but at the same time also kinda happy knowing what is to come!

Thank You to Robert Kirkman for writing a fantastic series that will keep you up at night just to see what is to come!!


I borrowed this book from my local Public Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment