April 30, 2017

The Walking Dead Vol.16 : A Larger World by Robert Kirkman

Published Date : June 19, 2012
Publisher : Image Comics
Series : The Walking Dead / Vol. 16 #91-96
Genre : Fiction / Comics / Horror
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







A Larger World is issues 91-96 of the popular The Walking Dead comics! When a stranger named Jesus comes across the group while looking for food, he tells them of a bigger compound with food to offer to them. Rick doesn't trust him but he does go back with him to Jesus's compound to only discover that they are dealing with a big threat in the name of Negan! With a deal made between Rick and this new group for food in exchange for dealing with Negan, nothing will ever be the same for Rick and crew.

I loved this issue and I know I'm only about one or two issues away to where the show left off this past spring. I could understand where Rick wants to protect his group from other people but I know it's not gonna be pretty once it's all said and done. It does make you think about what would really happen in real life and something like this happened and where everyone would stand with each other.

Thank You to Robert Kirkman for having the perfect comic book series out there or at lest to me it is!


I borrowed this book from my local Public Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment