April 30, 2017

The Walking Dead Vol.21 : All Out War - Part Two by Robert Kirkman

Published Date : July 23, 2014
Publisher : Image Comics
Series : The Walking Dead / Vol. 21 #121-126
Genre : Fiction / Horror / TV Show
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







All Out War - Part Two is issues 121-126 of the popular The Walking Dead comics! After Negan destroy's  Alexandria, he comes up with a plan to cover their weapons with zombie juice to hit them where they won't expect it. With Rick on to this new plan of Negan's, they come out and finish this war once and for all with an unexpected twist that nobody will see coming!

That ending leaves me wondering where this story is going and it's gonna be awesome!! I never thought that using zombie juice as a weapon but if you think about it, it's the perfect weapon that no one will see coming and it would be cool to see that used in the TV show! I'm not liking that I'm down to less than five issues to read but at lest I know that more are coming and not stopping anytime soon.

Thank You to Robert Kirkman for the perfect ending to the war that sets us up for what is to come!


I borrowed this book from my local Public Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment