April 23, 2017

The Walking Dead Vol.5 : The Best Defense by Robert Kirkman

Published Date : January 1, 2006
Publisher : Image Comics
Series : The Walking Dead / Vol. 5 #25-30
Genre : Fiction / Comics / Horror
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Twitter

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







The Best Defense is issues 25-30 of the popular The Walking Dead comics! When the group spots a helicopter flying above the prison and notices that it is about to crash, Rick, Michonne & Glenn set out to see if there are any survivors but they come across a bigger threat than walkers. With the Governor holding these three hostage to play his dirty games, the people back in the prison are dealing with issues of their own but are also wondering if they will ever see these three people again.

I do think that this is my favorite comic to date just because of the Governor is now in the picture and he is worse than what I thought he was gonna be like! You have to admit that some of these characters are nuts like Carol but when you go watch the TV series, it's completely different but I kinda like that. I could only imagine what is to come for this group but you can bet that it won't be good!

Thank You to Robert Kirkman for having thought of these evil characters that make this series so good!


I borrowed this book from my local Public Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment