April 23, 2017

The Walking Dead Vol.6 : This Sorrowful Life by Robert Kirkman

Published Date : April 11, 2007
Publisher : Image Comics
Series : The Walking Dead / Vol. 6 #30-36
Genre : Fiction / Horror / TV Show
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







This Sorrowful Life is issues 30-36 of the popular The Walking Dead comics! With Rick, Michonne & Glen trapped in Woodbury with a crazy man, everything will change for them in this book. As they escape from this town with some people that hate the Governor but not without Michonne having her revenge on the Governor for all the things he did to her. It all leads to people changing within the group and a new life that is about to be born for them to pray that the evil is gone but only time will tell.

The more I get into this series, the more I love it! Having Michonne have her revenge on the Governor was kinda perfect was also kinda cringe worthy of all the stuff that she did to him. I just hope that this isn't the last we see of the Governor but I know that there will be worse people coming in the future so maybe this will be the break that they all need. I only wished that I found this series earlier but it's kinda cool reading this while The Walking Dead is on break just to get my fix of zombies!

Thank You to Robert Kirkman for having this fantastic series that leaves you wanting more!


I borrowed this book from my local Public Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment