April 30, 2017

The Walking Dead Vol.8 : Made To Suffer by Robert Kirkman

Published Date : June 25, 2008
Publisher : Image Comics
Series : The Walking Dead / Vol. 8 #43-48
Genre : Fiction / Horror / TV Show
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







Made To Suffer is issues 43-48 of the popular The Walking Dead comics! The epic showdown between the Governor and the prison is finally here and nothing will ever be the same for Rick and the crew. After Michonne nearly kills the Governor, the Governor has fire in his eyes for the prison and vows to leave nobody standing. With some members of the crew leaving at a critical time to only return to help Rick and everyone else who stayed fight, we are left with a broken crew with Rick telling Carl to not look back at the prison.

This volume had me on edge wondering how it's all gonna play out and I have to admit that at one point had me in tears for what had happened. With the prison in the past, I'm looking forward to what is next for this broken crew that doesn't seem to get any breaks at all but at the same time, that is what makes it so great as well! Reading this series while waiting for October for the show to come back on is kinda perfect in the sense that I can catch up on everything and not have total Walking Dead withdrawls!!

Thank You to Robert Kirkman for writing the showdown scene between Rick & the Governor so well that I can only imagine what is to come!


I borrowed this book from my local Public Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment