April 29, 2017

Treat by Stephanie Banyas

Published Date : August 11, 2015
Publisher : Clarkson Potter
Genre : Non-Fiction / Cooking
Rating : 4 Star

LINKS

Goodreads

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play





Treat is a book full of recipes of rice crispy treats and all the ways you can make them. This book shows you 50 recipes that I never even thought about before reading this book and there is even some recipes to make homemade marshmallows, the chocolate one sounds delicious! From adding chocolate and caramel to even adding fruit to the treats, this book will be handy the next time you are making the classic rice crispy treat.

I never thought you could have fruit in rice crispy but it's something that i'm gonna try out after I master how to make them which there is a section just for beginners like me to learn on. I kinda thought the price of the book is a little much (14.99) for just 50 recipes but it makes up on the color photos and the cool puffy cover!

Thank You to Stephanie Banyas for making this book possible for beginners like me!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from Blogging For Books!

No comments:

Post a Comment