May 14, 2017

25 Sense by Lisa Henthorn

Published Date : May 24, 2016
Publisher : SparkPress
Genre : Fiction / Women's
Rating : 4 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








25 Sense is the story of one woman's journey to find herself in this big world. Claire is a young woman who just turned 25, living in NYC in the time being and at a pivotal time in her life in which she is trying to become a screen-writer but nothing seems to go her way. As she tries her best to get ahead, a affair with her older married boss seems to get in the way of everything she is trying to do until a move back to California will change everything. With Claire having to make to hard choice about where her future is going, a simple phone call will start her on this new path of becoming herself.

I found this book to be extremely short for my taste but it does convoy what is going on within those pages without being too rushed. As I read this book, I found myself remembering what my 20's were like and I'm so glad that it wasn't anything like what Claire was going through but you have to love books like this that make you realize how blessed you are to not be in certain situations like Claire's. It may have been a short read but I can't wait to see what Lisa Henthorn's next book is gonna be about!!

Thank You to Lisa Henthorn for writing a great debut novel that left me wanting to read more books by you!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from BookSparks : SRC 2016!

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!


No comments:

Post a Comment