May 21, 2017

All The Ghosts Dance Free by Terry Cameron Baldwin

Published Date : October 13, 2015
Publisher : She Writes Press
Genre : Non-Fiction / Memoir
Rating : 3 Star

LINKS

Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








All The Ghosts Dance Free is the true story of Terry Baldwin and all she had to go through to come out on the other side. With issues dealing with divorced parents to a half sister killing herself all before she is 18 and then living through the flower child days of the 60's. Terry finally finds herself in Morocco where all her ghosts are finally free.

When I first saw this book and reading the description, I thought it would be a good read but I had to quit halfway through due to how it was written. It was easy to read until it got to the heyday of the 60's and for me it just got hard to understand what just happened. I do have to applaud Terry for telling her story, there is some heavy stuff going on in her early life that made her make the decisions that she did. I do think in the future, I will revisit this book with a different mindset and see what I take from it then.

Thank You to Terry Cameron Baldwin for bravely telling your story.


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from BookSparks : All The Ghosts Dance Free Blog Tour!

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment