May 6, 2017

America's Best Breakfasts by Lee Brian Schrager & Adeena Sussman

Published Date : April 5, 2016
Publisher : Clarkson Potter
Genre : Non-Fiction / Cookbook
Rating : 3 Star

LINKS

Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








America's Best Breakfasts is a collection of restaurants that claim to have the best breakfast in America! From the West coast to the Midwest and down to the Deep South, this book has recipes from each area that are famous and well known. With easy to read recipes and pretty pictures of the food, this book is a great book to have in your breakfast cookbook collection.

I wasn't in love with this book but at the same time I don't hate either, for me it just need to be more recipes from everywhere and not just the big cities. Some of the recipes look so good that you want to go make them right away and the pictures were perfect for this book. For me, only about a couple of recipes caught my eye and mostly due to me being a Texan that thrives on a hearty down home breakfast and not something too fancy like most of these recipes seemed to convoy.

Thank You to Lee Brian Schrager & Adeena Sussman for sharing these recipes with everyone!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from Blogging For Books!

No comments:

Post a Comment