May 6, 2017

Baking by Food52


Published Date : September 22, 2015
Publisher : Ten Speed Press
Genre : Non-Fiction / Cooking
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








Food52 Baking is a fabulous cookbook by the team at Food52. This book has wonderful recipes that use fresh ingredients to make that dish pop. This book not only comes with great recipes but with helpful tips on stuff like how to get your cake frosted just right. With recipes like Blueberry Scones to Peach Tart and even how to make your own pizza crust, this book is destined to be a hit!

For me alone, the pictures made the book, just looking at the pictures makes you hungry for these recipes! This book has recipes that I never would have thought would work like the cream cheese cookies and I love the fact that most of theses recipes call for under 10 ingredients. My only problem now is deciding which recipe I want to try out first!!

Thank You to Food52 for sharing your excellent recipes for the world to know!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from Blogging For Books!

No comments:

Post a Comment