May 27, 2017

Change Maker by Rebecca Austill-Clausen

Published Date : September 13, 2016
Publisher : She Writes Press
Genre : Non-Fiction / Memoir
Rating : 3 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








Change Maker is the memoir of Rebecca Austill-Clausen and her journey of how her brother's death woke her up. As she discovers that she can communicate with her dead brother, she struggles with her spiritual awakening and what it truly means. As she learns more and how she is transforming to this new way of thinking, she finds her true self that hidden with herself!

I'm so torn about this book from liking it to just not feeling anything about it. I'm not into this New Age stuff at all but I do believe in life after death but just not in the way that Rebecca experiences it. This was a eye opener book for me and even though I wasn't into some of the things, I could see how a book like this could help someone to find their inner being!

Thank You to Rebecca Austill-Clausen for sharing your journey to find your inner self after losing your brother.


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from BookSparks : Holiday Madness Blog Tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment