May 13, 2017

Postcards From The Sky by Erin Seidemann


Published Date : November 10, 2015
Publisher : She Writes Press
Genre : Non-Fiction / Memoir
Rating : 4 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Facebook

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








Postcards From The Sky is Erin Seidemann's memoir on how she came to love flying. This is Erin's story on how she went to not loving traveling as a kid to want to go everywhere in her own plane as an adult. As Erin learns to fly and navigates this man driven world of aviation, traveling takes her to places that she only dreamed of going and finding who she truly is as a person.

I thought this was a very fascinating memoir that kinda leaves you wanting to get up in a plane and go places. Growing up, my grandparents owned a airport in West Texas and I got to go up a couple of times and of course loving it. In all my times at the airport, I never once saw a woman flying and I totally applaud Erin for finally having a women pilot a plane!

Thank You to Erin Seidemann for telling your story and making me remember happy times flying!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from BookSparks : FRC 2015!

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!


No comments:

Post a Comment