May 21, 2017

The Goodbye Year by Kaira Rouda

Published Date : May 3, 2016
Publisher : SparkPress
Genre : Fiction / Women's
Rating : 4 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








The Goodbye Year follows five families during a time that can either be great or devastating. It's senior year for these families who live the rich lifestyle but are hiding secrets behind closed doors. It takes an incident at school for everything to come crashing down and with secrets reveled about what they were hiding, not one of these families will come out the same.

When I first opened this book and realized that it's five families to follow, I thought it might be hard to follow along but it's not, it's one of those books that will draw you in and will leave you wanting to know more by the end of the book. I just wished the book didn't end the way it did and it leaves you wishing that there will be a book in the future about what happens to them after the kids graduate college. This book in my mind just goes to show that the rich are not all together and can have major secrets behind closed doors that will just blow your mind. I could see myself reading more books by Kaira due to the way that she writes a pretty good book that will leave you up way past your bedtime!

Thank You to Kaira Rouda for writing a pretty good book that I hope will have a sequel in the future!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from BookSparks : April Showers 2016!

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment