May 20, 2017

The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter

Published Date : September 20, 2016
Publisher : William Morrow
Series : Will Trent / Book 8
Genre : Fiction / Thriller
Rating : 3 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







The Kept Woman is the 8th book in the Will Trent Series! When Will is brought onto a case of a murdered ex-cop, becomes much more dangerous when it's discovered that he is not alone. With Sara, Will's lover and a medical examiner discovers that someone else is badly injured and could die if not found soon. When the evidence soon comes back that the other victim is linked to Will, it's a race to discover who did and why before it all blows up in Will's face.   

I have to be totally honest and say that this book was really confusing for me and I just couldn't finish it. I'm one of those people that needs to read all the books in order but sometimes you can get away with reading them out of order but this one, I believe you need to read the books in order to fully understand the story. The parts I did read were just amazing that Karin can draw you into a book that you have no clue whatsoever on what's going on while reading it. I'm gonna have to go back and read every book in this series because what i did read, was pretty darn good and I could only imagine what the other 7 books are like!

Thank You to Karin Slaughter for writing a book that made me want to go back and read every book in this series! 


 I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from BookSparks : FRC 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment