May 13, 2017

The Legacy Of Us by Kristin Contino

Published Date : August 18, 2015
Publisher : SparkPress
Genre : Fiction / Women's
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








In The Legacy Of Us, It's about 4 generations of women and this one necklace that would change their lives. Liz Moretti is dealing with losing her grandmother Ella, when she discovers that Ella left just more than a desk to her, inside the desk was a dairy and a necklace from Ella's mother, Gabriela. As Liz is reading the diary and discovering all the secrets her grandmother and great-grandmother were keeping, in present day her ex-fiance shows up wanting her back and there is this one guy that seems to be on her mind as well. Through it all, all three women all discover what is really important and who really matters in this short life we have.

At first, I didn't really get into the book and had to put it down for awhile but when I had fresh eyes, I got into this book like it spoke to me. I loved stories like this that are told from generation to generation and how just one piece of jewelry can have so many secrets and meanings with it.

Thank You to Kristin Contino for making me hooked on your writing and I'm looking forward to see what is next!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from BookSparks : FRC 2015!

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment