May 14, 2017

The Lucidity Project by Abbey Campbell Cook

Published Date : May 31, 2016
Publisher : She Writes Press
Genre : Fiction / New Age
Rating : 3 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








The Lucidity Project is the story of one woman's journey to find her true self. Max Dorigan has depression and after a failed suicide attempt, she agrees to joining The Lucidity Project. The project which is in the Caribbean, where Max soon's finds out that there are others like her but in a different way. As Max comes to learn who she really is with a major twist to the story, she is finally able to let go and be who she is meant to be.

I'm torn about this book, I really want to like it but some of the stuff is way too far fetched for myself to get into the story-line. I do have to admit that the writing was pretty good and if it wasn't for the weird stuff going on, I would have rated this book way higher than what I did. I see this book being more of a adult kind of book instead of YA due to what is going on within the pages. Overall it was a kinda weird read for me but I can see how people would enjoy it if you are more into that whole fantasy / sci-fi world!

Thank You to Abbey Campbell Cook for introducing me to your writing style that I can't wait to see what is to come from you!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from BookSparks : SRC 2016!

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!


No comments:

Post a Comment