May 6, 2017

The Mexican Slow Cooker by Deborah Schneider

Published Date : July 31, 2012
Publisher : Ten Speed Press
Genre : Non-Fiction / Cooking
Rating : 4 Star

LINKS

Goodreads

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








The Mexican Slow Cooker is filled with Mexican recipes that you can use in a slow cooker. This recipe book has excellent guides to how to prepare your items for the slow cooker to what is the best chilies to use. With good quality pictures that show what the food is supposed to look like to having new ideas for classic Mexican food, this book is surly not to disappoint.

I love reading cookbooks just to get more ideas on what to have for supper and this book doesn't disappoint. I grew up in Texas & New Mexico and I never knew that some of these recipes can be done in a slow cooker. As with all cookbooks I own, this book will be use to some extent and maybe even changing some of the peppers in the recipes to make it perfect for my family!

Thank You to Deborah Schneider for writing yet another fantastic Mexican Cookbook that will be used in my home!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from Blogging For Books!

No comments:

Post a Comment