May 20, 2017

The Witch House Of Persimmon Point by Suzanne Palmieri

Published Date : October 11, 2016
Publisher : St. Martin's Griffin
Genre : Fiction / Women's
Rating : 3 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








The Witch House Of Persimmon Point is the story of a house and all the little secrets that is hidden within. When Byrd Whalen returns to her family's ancestral home to uncover secrets that threatens her legacy, she uncovers more than what she ever imagined. With all the secrets that the house is holding with everything her family did, she is left with more knowledge and more understanding on why everything happened the way it did.

I can't say that I loved this book but I also don't hate it enough to write a bad review for it. This was a dark story and I knew that going in by the Author's little note in the beginning but I never imagined that it would be as dark as it was. I also felt that there were too many people to keep track of at the same time to fully get into this story and I might have helped if I have read some of her other books to understand what this series is really about. Overall, If you are into books that have that dark side and witch lore, then this is the book for you!

Thank You to Suzanne Palmieri for writing a story that you can just tell that you put your heart and soul into it!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from BookSparks : FRC 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment