May 20, 2017

We Are Unprepared by Meg Little Reilly

Published Date : August 30, 2016
Publisher : MIRA
Genre : Fiction
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








We Are Unprepared is the story of how just one major storm can change everything about your life. Ash & Pia's move to Vermont from Brooklyn was supposed to be a fresh start for them to reconnect with each other but not all is what it seems for this couple. It takes the news of an impending superstorm for Pia and Ash to realize how different they have become and what they truly want out of life. When the storm does finally arrive, everything will fall apart for everyone but only to fall back in place in a totally unexpected way for Ash and Pia.

This book had me hooked from the time I started it and even now, I keep thinking about the whole theme of this book. I do have to honest here and say that, Pia wasn't my favorite character at all for how she acted even when the storm had them scrambling for higher ground, it just goes to show how selfish she truly was. I wasn't expecting how it all ended but it was perfect for Ash and how his happy ending finally came true. For being a debut novel, this was a pretty great book but I don't know how Mrs. Reilly is gonna top it!

Thank You to Meg Little Reilly for writing a fantastic debut novel that will have everyone talking!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from BookSparks : FRC 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment