May 21, 2017

Will You Won't You Want Me by Nora Zelevansky

Published Date : April 19, 2016
Publisher : St. Martin's Griffin
Genre : Fiction / Women's
Rating : 4 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








Will You Won't You Want Me follows a young woman named Marjorie and her quest to finding happiness. Marjorie or Madge was a queen bee in high school but now ten years later, nothing is going right for her. After getting fired from a job in which the boss was horrible, Madge has to deal with all the outflow that came from losing the job which leads her to a new neighborhood and new friends. As she discovers what is right and wrong in her life, all it takes is for her Mother explaning to her that she needs to be her before making everyone happy. It ends on a good note and with Madge finally happy and in the right place at the right time for everything to come together like it should!

I'm kinda torn about this book, I want to love it but at the same time, I thought it could have been better played out in how it all ended. There are some characters that I hated in this book (Madge's supposed friends) and wished that they could have been writing out early on and that to me would have made the book so much better. I do have the give Nora credit for adding in real life events into this book which you never see anyone else do.

Thank You to Nora Zelevanksy for writing this book which made me curious at what is to come from you in the future!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from BookSparks : April Showers 2016!

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment