May 14, 2017

You Will Know Me by Megan Abbott

Published Date : July 26, 2016
Publisher : Little, Brown And Company
Genre : Fiction / Thriller
Rating : 4 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








You Will Know Me is the story of what happens when a family dedicates everything to their child to only have a scandal rock their world. Katie and Eric Knox seem to have the perfect family with a daughter, Devon, who is a gymnastics prodigy and a young son named Drew who seems to be in the background more but tends to notice everything around him. It takes one night for a death close to the family to shake everyone up in the town that leads to who did it and why. As Katie puts the pieces together of what has been really going on behind her back, Drew fills in the missing pieces in a shocking conclusion to how far will you go to protect your family.

This book had me intrigued from the first page but I have to admit that I really got into this book, I didn't really like the characters but it kept me interested enough to see how it all ends. I felt that Katie and Eric are a little too pushy and just stayed together for the sake of Devon when they should have called it quits a long time ago. I could see why Devon did what she did and you could feel for her a little bit. I never knew who Megan Abbott was before this book but her writing is something I kinda like and I do think I'm gonna be reading more books by her in the future!!

Thank You to Megan Abbott for having this book come out just in time for the Olympics and for making me become a fan of yours!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from BookSparks : SRC 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment