June 24, 2017

A New Way To Dinner by Food 52

Published Date : October 18, 2016
Publisher : Ten Speed Press
Genre : Non-Fiction / Cooking
Rating : 4 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








A New Way To Dinner is the newest book by Food52 and a new way to maximize your time in the kitchen! With using a few ingredients that can be used in multiple uses throughout the busy workweek and a menu that is divided up into seasons, this is definitely a cookbook you can use throughout the year! Easy to read recipes with fresh ingredients for that time of year, this is most certainly a new way to dinner!!

My only problem with this book is which ingredients were used for a certain time of year, I live in the middle of nowhere and I don't have access to some of the ingredients but I can see where I can improvise certain stuff to get the dish kinda like the book. I do have to admit that most of these dishes are easy to work with and I could see where that can come in handy when you are busy and don't want to cook very long especially in the hot summer time in Texas. I really like what Food52 does and they have become my favorite cookbooks to get recipes from and I really hope that they don't quit making cookbooks for a long time!!

Thank You to Food52 for showing me a new way to dinner that will most certainly come in handy!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment