June 12, 2017

Best Of My Love by Susan Mallery

Published Date : April 26, 2016
Publisher : HQN Books
Series : Fool's Gold / Book 20
Genre : Fiction / Romance
Rating : 4 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Facebook / Twitter

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







Best Of My Love is the 20th book in the Fool's Gold series! Shelby is a baker with a horrible past that involves her not trusting men so she sets out on having a male friend that will show her that they can be trusted. Aidan is a single guy who ends up being a one-night Casanova much to his horror and when Shelby makes him to be part of her 6 month little experiment, nothing goes as planned for these two!

With Shelby being a recent transplant to Fool's Gold and running from her past, the chance to change her fear of trusting a guy is making things hard when she offers the handsome Aidan to be part of her plan. As the both of them navigate the tricky path of being just friends when clearly something is there but when Shelby makes a decision that changes everything for the both of them, nothing can go back to being the same. It all ends with Shelby & Aidan making a choice that will effect the entire town and the perfect way to end the story!

This is the first book I have read of Fool's Gold and I don't really like to read books out of order, if I can't help it but I really liked this story. There was times when I was a little confused on who everyone was but I think once I go back and read every book in this series, everything will make total sense! When I first discovered Susan Mallery's books last summer, I knew I found a new Author that I can reread books of and reading this book just reaffirms that for me!

Thank You to Susan Mallery for writing a good book in a great series that I hope doesn't end soon!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from Goodreads Giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. I've read many of her books out of order from this series and she does small town romances so well that I didn't even care I was reading out of order. I have this book but haven't read it yet. Looking forward to it. New follower by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for following! That's one of the many reasons that I love Susan Mallery's books as well!!

    ReplyDelete