June 24, 2017

Can You Keep A Secret by R.L. Stine

Published Date : April 12, 2016
Publisher : St. Martin's Griffin
Series : Fear Street Relaunch / Book 4
Genre : YA Fiction / Horror
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







Can You Keep A Secret is the story of how keeping a secret may be a matter of life or death. Eddie and Emma are two high school sweethearts, while looking for a way out of the town they live in. It takes a camping trip to Fear Street Woods with four of their closest friends in which they find a bag filled with money, for them to make a choice that will haunt them. When tragedy strikes the teens, the money being a key part of that tragedy and with mysterious dreams that Emma is having of a wolf, it all leads to a graveyard in a shocking ending that will leave you howling!

This is a excellent book in the new Fear Street series, yes I maybe a little biased since I do love anything R.L. Stine puts out! I have been reading his books since I was 7 years old and even though I'm 32 years old, I will never stop reading his books until the day I die. There is just something about Mr. Stine's books that will reel you in until the last page is read and having this new updated series for Fear Street is perfect for kids today!!

Thank You to R.L. Stine for writing yet another fantastic book in a series that I love dearly!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment