June 25, 2017

Crowded In The Middle Of Nowhere by Dr. Bo Brock

Published Date : June 14, 2016
Publisher : Greenleaf Book Group Press
Genre : Non-Fiction / Humor / Animals
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

Goodreads / Facebook

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








Crowded In The Middle Of Nowhere is stories of what it is like to work as a small town Veterinarian! Dr. Bo Brock shares his stories on what it's like to be a  Veterinarian in a small town in West Texas called Lamesa. With stories that have humor to those that require a more serious tone, it's the perfect book for anyone who aspires to become a Vet or someone who loves their animals dearly!

I live about a hour east of Lamesa and if I didn't go to the Vet that I do, I would pick Bo Brock to help take care of my animals due to his caring nature that he seems to exhibit! While reading this book, I found myself trying not to laugh out loud during some parts and holding back tears in other parts. If you follow him on Facebook like I do, then you have already read some of his stories that he shares in this book and I really hope someday soon there will be another volume of stories to read!

Thank You to Dr. Bo Brock for sharing your stories with the world!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment