June 24, 2017

Dinner A.S.A.P. by The Editors Of Cooking Light

Published Date : February 9, 2016
Publisher : Oxmoor House
Genre : Non-Fiction / Cooking
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








Dinner A.S.A.P. is 150 recipes that you could easily make under a hour and 65 recipes made under 25 minutes. It's food made fast like takeout but on a much healthier level, it includes salads, entrees, sides and even desserts. With items like Coconut-Crusted Chicken Tenders, Lamb Sliders, Stovetop Macaroni & Cheese to desserts like Baklava Bites and Chocolate-Flecked Cannoli. If you want good healthy fast food, then this is the book for you!!

I always have loved reading cookbooks and this book now ranks up there with my Paula Deen Cookbooks for my go-to cookbooks!! These recipes are so easy to make and with the awesome pictures that is included, it will make anyone hungry for what is inside these pages! I have always wanted to make Baklava but always feared the process of making it but after reading the recipe for the Baklava Bites, I want to go try it out just to see if it's similar to real Baklava!!

Thank You to The Editors Of Cooking Light for having these wonderful recipes that I know will get used in my house!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from Goodreads Giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment