June 24, 2017

Don't Stay Up Late by R.L. Stine

Published Date : April 7, 2015
Publisher : St. Martin's Griffin
Series : Fear Street Relaunch / Book 2
Genre : YA Fiction / Horror
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







Don't Stay Up Late is the story of what happens when you babysit a young boy who's family is hiding a major secret about who they are. When Lisa and her family are in a car crash that killed her father, her mind isn't what it was with her having nightmares and hallucinations. When her counselor suggests getting a job babysitting a young boy, things turn deadly soon after she starts working there. It all leads to a major revolution about who she is working for and what kind of monster she has to deal with in a epic showdown between good and evil that will have you thinking that it's over or is it?

I read this book in a span of a hour, I just couldn't stop reading and trying to figure out who the monster was and it will leave you shocked at the true ending! I love these remakes of Fear Street, a series I loved as a child and it seems I'm still in love with the whole series as an adult but then who isn't!! As I'm slowly making my way through this new series, I can only imagine what is to come and it has me dusting off my old books by R.L Stine just to get that feeling I had as a kid of knowing how scary and wonderful these books are!

Thank You to R.L. Stine for making me remember how great my childhood was due to this series!


I borrowed this book from my local Public Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment