June 24, 2017

Ice Cream & Friends by Food52

Published Date : April 11, 2017
Publisher : Ten Speed Press
Genre : Non-Fiction / Cooking
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








Food52 : Ice Cream & Friends is 60 recipes for ice cream in a whole different way that you wouldn't think was possible. With a fresh new look at what to put in ice cream like coffee to spices and even a modern Baked Alaska. Having easy to read recipes and even recipes to make your own sprinkles, this book is surly to be hit during the summer time!

I love ice cream and reading this book that gives you more ideas to incorporated in your own homemade ice cream, is just perfect! Before reading this book, I never really thought about how easy it would be to make your own sprinkles but now that I know how easy it is to do, I'm gonna be making my own instead of buying store bought sprinkles! I'm really liking every cookbook Food52 puts out and this book is no exception to that!

Thank You to Food52 for coming out with cookbooks that will get anyone into the kitchen to make the delicious recipes inside!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment