June 3, 2017

If You Were Me And Lived In..Ancient China by Carole P. Roman

Published Date : June 18, 2016
Publisher : CreateSpace Publishing
Series : If You Were Me & Lived In...Civilizations Throughout Time
Genre : J Non-Fiction / Travel
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N






If You Were Me And Lived In Ancient China is the story of what life was like in the year 150 AD. in the middle of the Han Dynasty. The Han Dynasty was a long but important time in China and is often called the Golden Age of Ancient China. You learn how living in a town surround by a wall is much safer than out in the county and how a whole wall in your home would be a shrine to your ancestors. We also learn what life was like day to day for these people and how they celebrated life.

I found this book to be very educational and it even had stuff in there, that I had no clue that they did during that time. I love how Carole puts so much time into these books that makes you want to go read more about that time in history, even as a adult reading this book! Every time I read these books now , it makes me want to be able to travel back in time just to see everything during that time period and experience it for myself! This is yet another fantastic book for kids to learn more about the world we live in!!

Thank You to Carole P. Roman for having this book out that made me want to go read more about this time in history!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from the Author!

No comments:

Post a Comment