June 3, 2017

If You Were Me And Lived In...The Ancient Mali Empire by Carole P. Roman

Published Date : December 13, 2016
Publisher : CreateSpace Publishing
Series : If You Were Me & Lived In...Civilizations Throughout Time
Genre : J Non-Fiction / Travel
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N





If You Were Me And Lived In...The Ancient Mali Empire gives everyone a deeper look at what life was like in the 1300's in Western Africa. With your father working under the king at the time, life was filled with riches for a young girl. As you learn more about what being a young girl was like living in these times with what you wore to what was on the dinner time and how everyone fit in into this society, it will make you even more curious about this time period in history!

I found this book to be extremely well written that is filled with facts that even I didn't even realize about this part of the world. The great thing about this series is that it gives a glimpse of what was and how things are nowadays no matter where the book is set, that alone to me is a great thing for kids to learn about! I have to admit that I love these longer books with more facts to get you more involve with the story but all of them are great in their own little way!!

Thank You to Carole P. Roman for introducing me to this culture that makes me want to learn more about it!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from the Author!

No comments:

Post a Comment