June 21, 2017

Judy Moody And The Bucket List by Megan McDonald

Published Date : August 2, 2016
Publisher : Candlewick Press
Series : Judy Moody / Book 13
Genre : J Fiction / Chapter Book
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







Judy Moody and the Bucket List is the story of when Judy discovers what a bucket list is! Judy is visiting her Grandma Lou when she discovers a list in her Grandma's purse, in which Lou explains that a bucket list is what she desires to do so Judy wants to have one as well! With Judy off to accomplish her list and with some pretty wacky ideas like going to Antarctica before going into the fourth grade, she starts to wonder what if Grandma Lou checks everything off her list, what would that mean then? It ends on a good note with Judy making sure that Grandma Lou would have plenty to do and Judy coming into her own with a surprise gift that is sure to be loud!!

I never really sat down to read a Judy Moody book before but when I used to work at a School Library, this series was one that was always getting checked out and I don't know why it has taken me this long to finally read one! Judy Moody is the perfect character for young kids to show them that anything is possible with some limits and I finally get why the kids love this series so much! This book alone has made me want to go back and read the other 12 books in this series so I can be caught up by the time the next one is released!

Thank You to Megan McDonald for writing a great book that has me hooked on this series now!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment