June 24, 2017

Layered by Tessa Huff

Published Date : April 19, 2016
Publisher : Stewart, Tabori & Chang
Genre : Non-Fiction / Baking
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play








Layered is a new and creative way to bring your cake baking up a notch with layers, fillings and creamy frosting! This book has an great guide to everything you need to bake your cakes right to fantastic pictures with step-by-step instructions to get your cakes looking like the cover! With ingredients that include using fresh fruit, coffee and even liquor, this cake book will help you make the best layered cake you have ever tasted!!

I love baking books and especially ones that focus on cakes and this one is gonna be my new favorite! I loved how everything was written out and shown so you can make the best possible cake ever and I also loved the new ideas to mix and match certain ingredients that I never thought would have worked. The pictures in this book will make you hungry for cake and you could only wish you could be in Tessa's kitchen to try everything!!

Thank You to Tessa Huff for having this cake book out to give everyone new ideas that I never thought was possible!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment