June 24, 2017

Renegade Red by Lauren Bird Horowitz

Published Date : March 14, 2017
Publisher : Papaloa Press
Series : The Light Trilogy / Book 2
Genre : YA Fiction / Fantasy
Rating : 4 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N







Renegade Red is the second book in The Light Trilogy! In the finale of Shattered Blue, Noa made that leap into a dying portal to find her younger sister, Sasha. As Noa navigates this strange new world called Aurora and having Callum and Judah fighting to find answers about what had truly happened before they meet Noa, nothing about this world is what is seems. After an epic showdown between good and evil, two sisters are reunited to only go home to even a much bigger surprise for everyone in a shocking ending to this story!

This book for me, was a little confusing at times especially in the beginning but once you figure out what is really happening, you start to get into the story more. I'm not a huge fan of Fairies and this book kinda proved that for me but there is something also about this book that makes you want to keep reading more of it just to find out what happens in the end. That ending was shocking and even though this is not my kind of book, I have to read the next book in this series just to see how it all ends!!

Thank You to Lauren Bird Horowitz for writing a story in a genre that I don't like at all, very likable to me!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from BookSparks : Renegade Red Blog Tour!

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment