June 24, 2017

Spring 2017 Debut Fiction Sampler by Penguin Random House

Published Date : February 21, 2017
Publisher : Penguin Random House
Genre : Fiction
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram












Spring 2017 Debut Fiction Sampler is the look at 8 new titles coming our way this year! I love books like this one that gives me more info about the way the book reads with the little sample of each book. I was a little curious about the American War book but now, I can't wait for it to come out along with Lola and Shark Club! If you are a book nerd like myself, you need to read this awesome book!!

Thank You to Penguin Random House for making my TBR pile grow just a little bit higher!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!


February 14, 2017

Gilded Cage by Vic James

February 21, 2017

Dead Letters by Caite Dolan-Leach

March 21, 2017

Lola by Melissa Scrivner Love

April 4, 2017

American War by Omar El Akkad

June 6, 2017

The Shark Club by Ann Kidd Taylor

June 13, 2017

The Space Between The Stars by Anne Corlett

July 11, 2017

Ten Dead Comedians by Fred Van Lente

August 1, 2017

Stay With Me by Ayobami Adebayo

No comments:

Post a Comment