June 17, 2017

The Elite by Kiera Cass

Published Date : April 23, 2013
Publisher : HarperTeen
Series : The Selection / Book 2
Genre : YA Fiction / Dystopian
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Facebook / Twitter

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







The Elite is the second book in the Selection series. We are down from thirty-five girls to just six remaining in the contest to win Prince Maxon's heart and America is confused on if Maxon is the one for her or her first love, Aspen. As the rebels get more brave about their attacks on the castle and with America not for sure what she wants, it leads to this one night that everything goes wrong but for America to come to the realization who is the right man for her. It all ends on a cliffhanger and the start of America's fight to win the heart of her prince.

This book series will reel you in until the very last page that will make you wished that you had the next book in the series just to find out what happens next! I can kinda understand people not really loving this series due to America been as picky as she is about what she wants but I really love it. As I'm about to start reading the third book soon, it makes me wonder why I waited as long as I have to read this series and I'm kinda sad that the fifth and final book just came out but it's kinda cool to see how everything has played out so far!

Thank You to Kiera Cass for writing a fantastic 2nd book in this wonderful series that leaves you wanting more!


I borrowed this book from my local Public Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment