June 17, 2017

The Heir by Kiera Cass

Published Date : May 5, 2015
Publisher : HarperTeen
Series : The Selection / Book 4
Genre : YA Fiction / Dystopian
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







The Heir is the fourth book in the Selection Series and it follows America's daughter, Eadlyn and her process through the selection. Eadlyn just turned eighteen and has just received word from her parents that having a selection will maybe united everyone in the country but wants nothing to do with it. As the young men show at the castle, Eadlyn makes it clear that she doesn't really want to do this but by the end of the book, something shocking happens that will make Eadlyn rethink everything.

At first, I wasn't liking this book and felt that there wasn't enough information about what happened after America and Maxon got married but at the same time, it is Eadlyn's story to tell so it all kinda evens out by the end. As I wait patiently to read the next and final book from my local Public Library, I can't imagine how everything is gonna wrap up in that book after what happens in the last few pages of this book. The more I read this series, the more I want it to become a TV series or even a movie series just to see it play out on the screen!!

Thank You to Kiera Cass for having the perfect setup for going into the last book in this series!!


I borrowed this book from my local Public Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment