June 24, 2017

The Lost Girl by R.L. Stine

Published Date : September 29, 2015
Publisher : St. Martin's Griffin
Series : Fear Street Relaunch / Book 3
Genre : YA Fiction / Horror
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







The Lost Girl is the story of how just one girl showing up in town unexpected will change everyone's lives. Lizzy is the new teenage girl in town but she is hiding something very dark about her that will have everyone question, who is this girl. Michael is your average senior in high school who is looking forward to the future until he runs into Lizzy and after that, nothing will be the same for this town.

We start out in 1950 and it seems to be a grand time for Beth Palmieri and her family in which her father just bought his own horse stable. As luck would have it, not everyone in town is happy about it and it all leads to this one night that will have two family members gone forever. In present day, Michael meets a mysterious girl names Lizzy who intertwines herself with him and his group of friends until a horrible snowmobile accident will have all of them running scared. It all leads to an epic showdown in the Fear Woods with Lizzy revealing who she truly is and how she is connect to Michael in a battle for good and evil that will leave you with goosebumps!!

I LOVED THIS BOOK! This book brought me back to my childhood in which I would spend hours reading anything that R.L. Stine put out and having reading this relaunch of my all-time favorite horror series! It was nearly perfect except for the ending but if you learn anything from reading Mr. Stine, the story never really ends! I like how the story went from the past to the present that made it not seem to weird in keeping up with the story and how Michael was related to what happened in the 50's. I can proudly say that after reading this book, I want to go back and reread all my Fear Street novels just to remember such a fun time in my past!!

Thank You to R.L. Stine for relaunching the Fear Street series so I can remember what a great series this is!!!


I borrowed this book from my local Public Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment