June 10, 2017

The Wandering Troll by KayeC Jones & Russ Hughes

Published Date : December 2, 2015
Publisher : Amazon Digital Services
Genre : E Fiction / Picture Book
Rating : 4 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon








The Wandering Troll is about a troll who's home is not the same anymore and in the search for a new home! There was a troll who lived under a bridge and didn't like the loud noises that his home was getting so he set out to find a new, peaceful home. During his travels, he finds plenty of places but they are just way too loud for his taste until a hole in the ground that leads him to an ending that he didn't see coming!

I liked this book and I could totally relate to the troll of wanting to find a home that is quiet and without harassment! The Illustrations were spot on for what the story needed and it kind of reminded me of books from my childhood! When it got the the ending, I thought it would go another way than what it did but it ended perfect for this story!

Thank You to Kayec Jones & Russ Hughes for having this cute book that I think young kids will love!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from the Author!

No comments:

Post a Comment