June 24, 2017

Werewolf Weekend by B.A. Frade

Published Date : September 6, 2016
Publisher : Little Brown Books For Young Readers
Series : Tales From The ScareMaster / Book 1
Genre : J Fiction / Horror
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

Goodreads

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







Werewolf Weekend is the story is how a secret comes out at the worst possible time! Emma is twelve years old and so excited to spend the weekend at her best friend, Samantha's house but with a newly found notebook that seems to have a mind of it's own, nothing is gonna go right. With Samantha's two cousins also staying over and with a full moon on Saturday night, Emma notices that the cousins are being a little too weird but Samantha doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary. It all leads to a full moon and secrets coming out about the notebook and what the cousins are really hiding in a shocking ending that will leave you howling for more!

I really enjoyed this book and I think it would do really well for kids! For me, it's almost like a Goosebumps Series from R.L. Stine and you can't go wrong with a book like that!! It would be interesting to see where this series is going since we are left with a page or two of what is to come in the future and to me it looks to be a great series that will have kids scrambling to get their hands on!

Thank You to B.A. Frade for starting a series that reminds me books I used to read from my childhood!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from the Publisher!

No comments:

Post a Comment