July 4, 2017

Everything We Left Behind by Kerry Lonsdale

Published Date : July 4, 2017
Publisher : Lake Union Publishing
Series : Everything / Book 2
Genre : Fiction / Women's
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N







Everything We Left Behind is the 2nd book in the Everything series! We pick up when James / Carlos wakes up from his fugue state to realize that he has been living in Mexico for the past 6 years and has two boys. As the story goes back and forth between James point of view in the present day to Carlos point of view over the past 6 years, James / Carlos struggles to understand what had happened to him and who he can really trust. It all leads to a surprising ending with answers that will hopefully heal this broken man or will they?

This book was amazing!! I so wasn't expected for all the emotion that this book in this series will bring and here I was thinking that the first book was super emotional for what happened! This story is just one of those stories that draws you in and won't let go until the last word is read and even then, I'm still thinking about this story and how is it all gonna end in the third book! I so can't wait for next summer to read the next book just to see what happens to everyone involved! The more I read this series, the more I want it to be a TV Series or a Movie just to see it play out on the screen!

Thank You to Kerry Lonsdale for a great 2nd book in this series and for making me want to stay up late just to see what happens to James / Carlos!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from the Author!

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment