July 29, 2017

Where Are You Going, Baby Lincoln? by Kate DiCamillo

Published Date : August 2, 2016
Publisher : Candlewick Press
Series : Tales From Deckawoo Drive / Book 3
Genre : J Fiction
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

Website / Goodreads / Facebook

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







Where Are You Going, Baby Lincoln is the tale of when Baby Lincoln had enough of her older sister telling her what to do and she decided to take a trip. Baby Lincoln's older sister, Eugenia, loves to tell her younger sister what she can or can't do until Baby Lincoln leaves to take a journey on a train. Her journey is filled with surprises and with new friends until she reaches the end of the line and discovers that even though family can be a pain sometimes, they will be there for you in the end!

This was a quick read for me but I really liked it, I never heard of this series before but it is a really good series for younger kids. I thought the illustrations were pretty good for what the story was and the story-line could be used in a lesson to teach kids that even though you might be upset with someone, they will be there for you in the end. I haven't read a book by Kate DiCamillo in forever and found it to be what I loved as a kid, filled with fun and adventure!

Thank You to Kate DiCamillo for writing this book that makes me want to go reread everything you ever wrote!!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment