August 5, 2017

Cinderella's Shoes by Shonna Slayton

Published Date : October 6, 2015
Publisher : Entangled Publishing : Teen
Series : Cinderella's Dress / Book 2
Genre : YA Fiction / Fantasy
Rating : 5 Star

LINKS

WebsiteGoodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

WHERE TO BUY

Amazon / B&N / Google Play







This is the second part to the Cinderella's Dress series, it follows Kate and her quest to find her dad. The book starts out with Kate being handed Keeper of The Wardrobe and all the responsibility that comes with that, when it's discovered that there is a pair of shoes out there that might help her be reunited with her dad. As Kate travels from America to Italy and finally to Poland, she discovers not everything or anybody is what it seems and with a ending that nobody will see coming, she discovers what really matters.

This is the first book I read of the series and now I'm going to find the first book and read that and hope that there will be a third book in the series! I'm liked how Shonna was able to keep me interested in the book especially since I don't like to read books that are not in order. If you like fairy tales and a mystery to solve, I would totally recommend this book!

Thank You to Shonna Slayton for writing a great series that I hope doesn't end with this book!


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment